Due to continued success and a strong order of books going forward a Mechanical Commercial Lead is required to lead a team of experienced chartered Quantity Surveyors and junior estimators to fulfil the QS and estimation requirements for the mechanical contractor. They have completed mechanical fit out and refurbishment projects for some of the most recognisable domestic and international companies, including clients in the technology, professional services and financial services sectors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7 years or more experience in a commercial role.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building services or Quantity Surveying.
- Have general knowledge of mechanical systems like Ventilation, LPHW, CHW and water services.
- Have the ability to take mechanical tender from start to finish using MS Excel pricing structure.
- Have the ability and experience with procurement of sub-contractor packages.
- Experience with monthly management of sub-contractor packages including agreeing valuations, issuing payment certs and agreeing on variations.
- Identifying and pricing of variations, tracking of cost and sales, liaising with accounts department on invoicing requirements.
- Must show flare towards commercial awareness.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
Desirable But not Essential:
- Knowledge of Pharma grade mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of contract types or contract expertise.
If you are interested and have the appropriate experience and qualifications,
please apply to Gearóid Hughes at Sigmar (email@example.com ) or contact Gearóid
for a confidential discussion on 01 4744695
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.