Excellent opportunity for a new qualified accountant to join growing Irish SME in the FMCG industry. This role is ideal for someone looking to go into a more commercially focused role with a key emphasis placed on financial overheads, budgeting/forecasting and costing.
- Analyse the cost base of business turnover
- Key member in carrying out budgets, forecasts and year end analysis
- Cost efficiency analysis
- Seek cost saving opportunities in order to reduce company expenses and improve profitability
- Influence stakeholders to buy into project plans
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers
- Conduct post-investment analysis to ensure that projects are delivering business case return
- Conduct balance sheet analysis at key periods
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
- Ideally Big4/Top10 qualified with 1+ years’ experience in a commercial role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
To apply now for this qualified commercial accountant role, send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.