Financial Accountant – West Dublin
My clients are a global pharma company based in West Dublin, currently they have a requirement for a newly qualified Financial Accountant to join their Finance Team.
The Accountant will report to the group CFO and will primarily work on account preparation, budgeting and monthly analysis. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA with 0-5 years PQE.
- Monthly and Annual Budgeting (incl. integrated cash flows) on Excel
- General Ledger Processing and Maintenance on Sage 200
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly Management Accounts and Board pack production from SAGE200 and Excel
- CFO support for Group Board Packs
- Working with other members of the finance team on ad hoc project work
- Reporting on KPI and variance analysis on monthly basis
- Monthly payroll analysis
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA
- 0-3 years PQE
- Advanced level of Excel
- Sage 200 experience
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you, please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.