Assistant Accountant – Kildare
My clients are a large multinational company based in Co. Kildare, they currently require a Part Qualified/Trainee Accountant to join their Finance team.
If you are looking to gain valuable career experience then this job is for you. This role will provide you with exposure in a range of areas including assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and forecasts, analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing.
Some of the Key Responsibilities for this job will include:
- Support on preparation of month-end accruals
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and management reports monthly
- Working closely with other team members to ensure smooth period-end closing
- Providing general accounting and administrative support as applicable
- Part Qualified Accountant or working towards Accounting qualification
- 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role in a multinational company
- SAP experience
- Excellent MS office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you, please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.