Our client is a global provider of automated material handling systems who are hiring a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Kildare. This role will involve shift work. Excellent salary package on offer and attractive shift rates apply!
As the company’s Field Service Engineer, your job will be to
- act as a shift lead in providing technical support for the company’s equipment
- conduct a range of reactive and preventative maintenance to ensure customer satisfaction and minimum equipment downtime.
- Act as lead technician on shift.
- Maintaining and servicing site specific equipment by identifying and resolving daily issues to prevent downtime.
- Using appropriate measuring and test instruments.
- Troubleshooting errors, and escalating downtime errors as necessary.
- Performing daily preventative maintenance on systems according to customer specifications.
- Ensure proper tracking of parts used and follow proper stock handling procedures.
- Conduct installations of any assigned equipment modifications or upgrades.
- Provide on the job training to customers.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Third level degree in electronics.
- Basic networking skills (IP addresses, setting up wireless networks)
- Microsoft Windows experience.
- Experience with Unix, Linux, QNX, DOS, etc preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service ability.
This is a friendly and professional working environment. You’ll be working for a company with large and stable workload. Opportunity to work in close collaboration with other multinational teams.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Evan Long at Sigmar Recruitment – CALL NOW!
Call 014744636 for more details or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.