Work for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world as an Automation Engineer and manage CSV resources as well as provide clear direction for systems validation approach within the project.
Sounds great! What will I be doing every day?
- Report to the Project Manager, specifically responsible for Computer System Validation (CSV).
- Lead the development of key quality documents, test plans, QA summary reports, ensure adherence to regulatory standards.
- Be responsible for the full Automation and IT scope.
- Review and ensure vendors compliance with quality standards.
- Represent the CSV function at project meetings.
I really like the sound of this job, what do I need to bring to the table?
- 5+ years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices industry.
- GAMP5 expert.
- Very good experience in one or all of the following systems: PLC/SCADA systems, DCS, MES, OSI PI.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
Contract - Full time (39hrs week)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.