Financial Accountant | Perm | 55-60k + Benefits | Dublin City Centre
Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant from practise or Industry to join highly reputable company in Dublin City Centre. The role will enable the chosen candidate to gain some valuable experience in a busy environment.
- Complete monthly management accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each portfolio
- Assist accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare and process month end supplier payment runs and funding requests by electronic fund transfer (EFT), ensuring accuracy and execution
- Deal with internal and external queries
- Assist with year end and month end audit
- Ad hoc duties
- Must be fully qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme of up to 10%
- Educational support if required
- Serious illness cover
- Life Assurance of up to 4 years salary
- VHI SUPPORT
- Onsite Gym
To apply now for this Financial Accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.