Regional Controller (EMEA) Multinational (Fixed Term Contract)
As the regional controller you will be a part of senior management level reporting directly the director of the company. Your background to date will be with another multinational set up in a finance function / shared service centre.
Main point of the job:
Manage the month-end and quarter-end US GAAP close. Maintain financial integrity of the Balance Sheet ensuring the correct recording of all financial data, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Assist with management reporting
- Manage the Intercompany process
- Prepare quarterly review and audit schedules for external auditors
- Prepare and present quarterly Balance Sheet reviews
- Support and lead special projects such as acquisitions and systems implementations
- Undertake the full range of duties related to the leadership, management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives
- Driven and results orientated work atmosphere, building strong business partnerships and teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
More day to day details will be given upon application*
Competency requirements and educational requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with min 4 years PQE.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience from working in a global environment
- Experience with multi-currency transactions
- Decent Knowledge about finance, accounting operations
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Strong working knowledge of Business Taxes
If this seems interesting to you and you match the above details I would love to hear from you;
Please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply".
For more information regarding this job advertisment please call 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.