JOB: Quantity Surveyor
One of Irelands leading main contractors are looking for quantity surveyors for a large development project in the West of Ireland consisting of office and commercial builds projects.
This is an opportunity to be part of a multimillion-euro development with a well know contractor.
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to avoid the hustle and bustle of working in Dublin. Salaries will be dependent on experience.
A full-time job which will involve:
- Cost preparation & Sub-contractor account management
- Variations & Valuations
- Cost analysis & Final accounts
- Site Visits
- Preparing tenders and submitting
- Carrying out final accounts
- Liaising with clients and staff
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and act independently whilst being able to work successfully as part of a team
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information if you would be interested in a quantity surveying position working mainly outside of Dublin.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.