Exciting US Based Public Relations and Communications Company with their own AI powered software have recently opened their EMEA HQ here in Dublin and are looking to add a Media Analyst to their team.
Do you love current affairs? Do you love reading the news? Can you consume large amounts of content and summarise into short snappy reports? This could be a really exciting opportunity for you!
You will be part of a team of around 15 people and will have the chance to progress to an Account Management role and grow with the company as they expand their EMEA operations.
The role will involve:
- Assessing traditional, social and broadcast media from all over the world
- Data Analysis of Media Coverage
- Pulling together Strategic Communications and summary reporting for clients
- As you progress, you will be managing relationships with clients dealing with C-Suite individuals
- University Degree - ideally Art, Humanities, Social Sciences, Legal
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for consuming media and information
- Highly Analytical
- Self Motivated, Determination & Grit to work in a start-up environment
Great Package on offer
Dublin City Centre Location
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.