My multinational pharmaceutical client is looking for Manufacturing Operators to join their team on a 12 month contract.
The Manufacturing Operator performs functions related to the manufacture of drug products, such as setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment.
- Operate pharmaceutical production equipment, for new and existing technologies, in strict accordance with production batch records, SOPs, and cGMPs.
- Pharma experience ideally in any of the areas directly related to tablets/capsules (ie blending, coating, compression, encapsulation).
- Manufacturing experience is essential with good GMP experience primarily.
- Perform AQL sampling.
- Complete all required production data entries and calculations for manufactured batches on the BMR/PI Sheet/SIC logs with detail and accuracy in real time.
- The role may also require working in Class C cleanroom environment. This position reports to the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Secondary School Leaving Cert, or equivalent
- Exposure to pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment or equivalent
- 1 or 1.5 + years of experience in Pharma industry
- Availability to work 2 or 3 cycle shifts (eligible for shift allowance)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 21 235 9144 for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.