Equipment Project Technician | Leading Med Device Company, Galway City
Sigmar Recruitment are seeking to hire an Equipment Project Technician to work onsite with a leading Medical Device Company here in Galway City. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast paced, collaborative team environment. This is an initial 12-month contract. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a world-leading manufacturer of minimally-invasive medical devices!
Base Pay: 30-38k DOE
Responsibilities of the job:
- The Equipment Project Technician will work in conjunction with the customer to understand requirements and propose original and cost-effective solutions
- You will generate requests for quotations for external suppliers for new and upgraded equipment
- The successful candidate will manage the execution of results ensuring equipment requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion
- The Equipment Project Technician will participate in cross-functional Design Reviews
- The successful candidate will document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables
- Understand and adhere to project timelines
- Calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- You will be working with internal and external cross-functional groups while successfully managing project activities simultaneously
- Monitors and controls procurement tasks and follow on tasks from procurement
- Coordinates and prioritizes internal and vendor related activities as they pertain to service, maintenance, upgrades, etc.
What we would like you to have:
- Level 7: Industrial Automation, Electronic Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of project management tools (PM)
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to monitor schedule deviations and assist in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Equipment Project Technician, please contact Aaron Long from Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.