My client based in Dublin 24 within the construction sector currently have a requirement for a Senior Qualified Accountant with 4 years or more within a Finance Manager/ Controller position in the construction sector. You must have exposure to
all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Manage a team of 2+ individuals in their daily tasks
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Coordinate month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Qualified accountant with 4+ years post qualification experience including experience working at Finance Manager level
• Technical knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS
• Experience within a manufacturing or construction company
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.