My client based in the IFSC currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong financial services background. You will be newly qualified or have 1 years pqe. Strong exposure to Preparation of the Regulatory and Management Reporting
• The following are the core responsibilities of the role for the reporting period
• Preparation of the Financial and Management Reporting to Head Office
• Adherence to current Head Office requirements in the preparation of the reporting.
• Identification of issues which require amendment in either the general ledger or in the mappings to the reporting system
• Preparation of reconciliation between Management and Financial reporting
• Completion of intercompany reporting
• Reconciliation of capital reporting and follow up on data quality issues
• Keep up to date and gain an understanding of new reporting requirements
• Involvement in a variety of projects as required
• Newly Qualified Accountant or 1 years pqe and experience working within financial services
• Strong financial and regulatory reporting experience
• Knowledge of FINREP reporting requirements with good technical knowledge of accounting standards
• Will consider a Top 10 or Big 4 auditor who has worked on audits of banks and other financial services clients
If interested in this role and match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.