My client based in East point currently have a requirement for a strong commercial accountant with strong financial planning and analysis experience. You will build strong business relationships, manage senior stakeholders and collaborate with local and off-shore Finance teams. The role will also support the development of new financial planning modules for various business activities, structured insightful analysis and engagement with the Commercial Business Unit.
• Understanding commercial business drivers to support the Commercial teams
• Take a leading role in the development of business cases for new propositions and promotions with robust finance analysis
• Analyze trends and opportunities
• Improve level of understanding of financial and volume performance
• Support the planning process through developing a detailed understanding of the company budgeting and forecasting methodology
• Partner with other finance team members to ensure control and alignment of all the planning modules
• Support the development of the budget and forecast support packs to provide insights on the internal/external commercial and business drivers
• Responsible for budget and forecast and all financial planning duties
• Identify financial efficiency opportunities with insightful analysis and drive agreed operational cost efficiency programmes
• Operational cost planning and reporting on cost drivers and financial performance
• Qualified accountant with a Technology, media and telecoms background
• Strong commercial finance, financial planning and analysis experience
• Strong systems skills- Excel, PowerPoint, databases. Exposure to Hyperion and Oracle would be an advantage
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.