Job: Health and Safety Officer
Sigmar Recruitment on behalf of our clients are seeking a health and safety officer for a well-known fit out contractor based in North Dublin but with sites throughout the city.
The job will require someone who has 3 years previous experience, a full driving licence and aspirations of progressing their career further.
Comes with a competitive salary and added benefits.
The job at hand:
- Support the H&S Manager in the development and implementation of the safety management system and safe systems of work in line with statutory obligations.
- Review & revise project specific HSE documentation / site H&S plans.
- Advise site teams in relation to their duties under relevant legislation & Construction Regulations.
What is required
- Third level qualification in H&S or a related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience working on large scale commercial/construction projects.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple project simultaneously.
- Full clean driver’s license preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
For Further Information/ To Apply
If you are looking for a change or for that next step to further your career, please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.