Senior Human Factors Engineer
My multinational medical device client based in Galway, is looking for a Senior Human Factors Engineer to join their team.
- Apply human performance principles, methodologies, and technologies to the design of humanmachine systems and products.
- Develop and implement research methodologies and statistical analysis plans to test and evaluate developmental prototypes used in all phases of products development and processes.
- Design and execute tests to simulate product use for the purposes of concept selection/refinement, requirements development, userelated risk identification and formal usability validation with intended users.
- Interface with design engineers to establish system design, operating, and training requirements and to ensure optimized humanmachine interfaces.
- Identify and analyse technological problems or risks, performs theoretical human factors investigations, and develops and implements research and analysis plans.
- You will be required to act as a mentor and lead junior members of the team.
- Strong communication skills.
- At least 3 years' in a similar position in a highly regulated industry.
- Strong project management.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.