My client based in Kildare and Commutable from North Dublin currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant to join their growing team. To be suitable for this role you must have trained within Big 4 or Top 10 and then moved into a finance role within a Pharma or manufacturing MNC ideally . You will be involved in the development of a busy finance team from the get go and an excellent opportunity for a senior accountant to move into a finance manager role over the next couple of years
• Development of financial budgets and liaising with various stakeholders
• Monitoring financial performance against agreed budgets
• Preparation of monthly management accounts in comparison to budget and prior periods;
• Preparation of audit file and liaising with external auditors at year end audit.
• Oversee the sales and purchase ledger
• Approval and authorisation of supplier payments.
• Review sales invoices.
• Processing monthly payroll
• VAT, VIES and PAYE returns;
• Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Qualified accountant who trained within a Top 10 or Big 4 practice and then gained 2-3 years within a multi-national environment
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.