Role: Customer Service Team Lead
Contract: 12-18 months
Reports into: Customer Service Manager
This role is with our large multinational medical diagnostics client in Galway City.
The successful candidate will manage, empower and motivate a team of Customer Services Specialists with particular responsibility for ensuring customer promises are met and exceeded.
Prior experience in a call centre environment with strong people management experience is key.
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the team’s performance is managed and aligned with Yearly Goals, Commercial targets and overall metric performance and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis. Implementation and tight control of a Tiered review process (Daily team / Daily site / Weekly / Monthly etc) that manages all aspects of the business to ensure that team issues are dealt with at the appropriate level and in a timely manner. Full understanding of how the team’s performance feed into overall function, site and organisational metrics.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (Commercial, Quality, Transportation, Senior Leadership etc) to ensure that their business requirements are fulfilled by your team.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Work closely with the Customer Service Support Specialist facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions to measurably improve the customer’s experience.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other team leads and US Shared Services Centre ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer service activities
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
You should have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing customer service teams
- Experience in establishing a “Best in Class” Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of telephony KPI’s
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment
- SAP ERP and CRM experience essential
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.