Senior Risk Officer Permanent c€78,000 DOE
The role sits within the First Line of Defence (FLOD) of a leading US Bank and the roleholder will interact directly with key EU and US functions, including, but not limited to: HR Europe, Risk and Compliance (Second Line of Defence), Compensation, Law Division, Internal Audit.
- Regulatory Change Management – Working directly with Risk and Compliance and with HR to review and assess the impact of new regulatory requirements, and to work collaboratively to ensure the control environment sufficiently mitigates any regulatory risk.
- Issues Management – Working collaboratively with HR to ensure that any audit issues are resolved in a timely manner, while also ensuring that the resolution plan is robust to ensure that issue is adequately resolved, and unlikely to re-occur.
- Audit/Exam Management – Overseeing any audits (be they internal or external) which impact on HR.
- Quality Assurance – Testing of HR controls focused on mitigating regulatory risks of a certain severity.
Qualification & Experience:
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and be able to meet daily/weekly/monthly deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- An ability to “translate” regulatory requirements into “plain English” and to work with HR to implement new/amended regulatory requirements, ensuring that controls implemented are sufficient to mitigate regulatory risk.
- Third level qualification or equivalent, with a professional qualification (accountancy, legal, compliance) beneficial.
- 5 years’ plus experience in financial services and in a compliance, risk, external or internal audit role.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.