Your New Role
You will be designing and building custom applications and services used by millions of users.
Working with an established and innovating developer team you will be bringing your own creativity and drive to improve the current platform.
With a relaxed and free working environment, you will be encouraged to try new things, even if it doesn’t work out as expected!
Key deliverables will be;
- Initiate and manage code reviews
- Solve problems, transfer knowledge and contribute to overall product architecture.
- Contribute to the technical leadership and collective ownership & delivery of component design, development, and maintenance.
What You Will Need
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Java.
- You've experience developing with frameworks such as Spring Boot.
- You will ideally have some professional experience with Scala.
- You are familiar with Functional and Object-Oriented programming paradigms.
- You'll possess strong coding capabilities and problem-solving skills.
- You'll have a proven understanding of project tracking and agile development methodologies.
- A valid Stamp 4 visa or EU passport
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.