Financial Controller Motor industry Co.Kildare
• Qualified accountant.
• Strong technical accounting skills, and strong commercial acumen.
• Organised and adaptable, as the Financial Controller, you must have excellent attention to detail.
• You must also have a deadline-oriented approach, a strategic mind set and the ability to lead, motivate and mentor others.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Reporting to the Managing Director and responsible for the day to day leadership, management and development of the finance team.
• Ensure the finance team is engaged and motivated, their duties/tasks are fully explained and understood and carried out in accordance with the high standards and tight timelines required by the business.
• Ensure there is adequate cover for all key duties in the event of absence.
• Ensure appropriate funding requirements are in place for the businesses.
• Deliver timely high-quality monthly management accounts including trading analysis, overhead analysis and short- and long-term cash flow analysis and supporting KPIs to support business objectives. Basic Salary 55K to 65K Benefits Company Car and annual bonus
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.