My client in Cork is looking for an experienced Front End Software Developer to join its team. Reporting to the Software Development Manager you will design, implement and maintain our flagship product and will bring a wealth of rich front end knowledge to our team.
- Delivering high-quality and maintainable code with appropriate level of test coverage
- When incurring technical debt, clearly communicating it to Software Manager or Scrum Master
- Participating in code reviews
- Keeping track of emerging technologies and tools, and working with the Software Manager to develop and carry out training plans
- Learning and using source control (SVN), issue tracking (JIRA), and collaboration (Google Apps, Slack) tools adopted by the team and the company
Prior Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding (with at least 4 years experience) using a web framework such as Angular, React and Vue
- Background in developing enterprise Java web applications through Spring or Struts
- Experience using server side APIs e.g. REST
- Proven experience using the latest benefits from HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Less and SASS
- Passion for Scrum with at least 8 years of software development experience in commercial environments
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent lifetime experience
If you are interested in this position, call Noel directly on 021-4847134 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.