Senior Financial Accountant | 70k
An Irish owned media company are looking to hire a Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. Suitable candidates will be qualified and have 3-4 years PQE working in industry.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to meet internal and external reporting deadlines. As part of this process you’ll prepare reports for executive management, with corresponding analysis and commentary.
- Provision of detailed performance analysis against plan, explaining variances across our various revenue and cost lines.
- Twice monthly revenue reporting and analysis presented to executive management.
- Developing and implementation of financial and non-financial metrics for group companies.
- Working with the various business units in the group to produce timely and accurate financial forecasts and budgets to strict deadlines.
- Business partnering with key senior managers to understand business performance and addressing their financial requirements.
- Review the current financial processes, identify improvements and introduce cross functional changes as required.
- Qualified accountant with 4 years post qualification experience, ideally in an industry role.
- Excellent communicator with experience developing relationships with senior internal stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Strong commercial acumen, with understanding and belief in how the finance department adds value to strategic decision making.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.