An excellent Cork role for a strong Scientist to move into a more New Product Introduction role (NPI).
This is a contract job with salary 60k+ depending on experience.
Contact Colin on 021 4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Carry out sampling and analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished API products
- - Method Development and Validation
- Responsible for advice on and improvements of quality related issues,
- Will understand the quality requirements for the introduction of materials to site,.
- He/she will provide technical support to ensure the continued manufacture & supply of quality API's.
- Expertise (within pharma) in areas of Compliance, Supply, Strategy & Profit Plan.
- Proficiency in for all aspects of method & equipment validation is essential
- Experience in the in the effective & efficient running of the method/equipment validation programs is required.
- In addition, providing on-going technical support to the site in the areas of
- Provide assistance and guidance in deviation investigations, OOS investigations, change proposals and batch disposition
- Review equipment qualification documentation for QC Laboratory equipment.
- Writing and Reviewing SOPs
- Minimum of a BSc Degree (life science)
- Must have 2-3 years post graduation industry in an NPI/QCenvironment (ideally pharma) -
- New graduates won't be considered
- Experience in tech transfer/method development essential.
- Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS) not essential.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.