My client a Tipperary pharma company has an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Key duties will include but not limited to :
Manufacturing Engineer (R&D)
Purpose of the Job:
Conduct the following device development activities:-
- Generate user and product requirements specifications.
- Leads a team providing Technical leadership & Equipment reliability.
- Initiates & completes activities leading to new or improved products or process.
- Experienced in publishing reports & articulates findings
- Has previous exposue to solving problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts.
- He/she will need to have strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Play an active part in recruitment selection orientation and training of new Engineers.
- Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise & providing feedback and guidance.
- He she will need to have strong exposure to dealing with 3rd party vendors.
- Be seen as the Engineering expert who is approachable regarding interpretations .
What you'll need .
Degree in Engineering with 5 years experience
Experience within a Quality/GMP regulated industry.
Exposure to Project Mangement, Continious Improvement and Method Validation
Process validation and manufacturing experience desirable.
Ability to work in a team and on your own.
Analytical approach to potential problems and opportunities.
Good communication skills and initiative.
Ability to meet challenging timelines
Keen to develop new areas of knowledge.
Strong in Engineering Design concepts.
A minimum B.Sc in Biomedical Engineering preferrerd and/or a postgraduate position preffered.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.