My client a Cork based pharma company require a Pharmacovigilence Manager
This role is central to the organization & he/she will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME).
He/She will have very comprehensive, detailed and specific subject matter knowledge.
She/he supports the frontline colleagues & ensures comparable standards
Other key duties will include ( but not limited to )
- Careful listening to patient needs & adequately responding to all inquiries.
- Excellent and proven team management skills
- Provides technical answers for specific, detailed requests related to his/her area.
- Experienced in providing training and resources for other within the team.
- Can compile SOP's and manuals to be used by others. Monitor's and advises on KPI's.
- Subject matter expert is his/her theraputic area (TA).
- Must be an outstanding communicator with a passion for healthcare.
- Ensure compliance with his/her national regulations and/or another country’s regulations.
- Minimum 5 years exposure in a Pharma related QA/Clinical/Pharmacy/Healthcare role needed.
- Pharmacist, physician or University Degree.
- A strong proven background in people management is essestial.
- Experience in applying the principles of scientific communications.
- Team Management skills/leadership experience essential.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical / healthcare business
- Experience in supervision/people development a distinct advantage .
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly through strong communication ability
- Ability to model and exemplify teamwork to ensure success of business and team
- Strong customer service orientation and experience.
- Commitment to following quality processes and standards
- Proficient computer skills for database and reporting.
- Resource Management skills & a proven stragic problem solver.
- Fluent in English . Bi-lingual expertise desired (non essential)
- Flexibility to work core business hours in line with company needs (essential)
Great career, company and salary/benefits on offer! Don't delay . Mail me email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.