Administration Executive Permanent €33k DOE
Working for the Leading Energy Company in Ireland you will have excellent Customer and Problem solving skills.
- Support the day to day operation of a range of administration and processing activities.
- Daily data checks and analysis of data collected from TSOs and Meter Data Providers (MDP).
- Quality control of Settlement data.
- Scheduling and quality control of monthly settlement runs in accordance with the settlement timetable.
- Provides first level support to queries from customers or other departments.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in administrative/business related role.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective communicator – expressing information & ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail is imperative plus critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are also an advantage to have.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.