My client is seeking an experienced Financial Controller (2-4 years) in financial controlling.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and responsible for the day to day leadership, management and development of the finance team.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen financial systems and controls and lead the implementation of these improvements.
- Build and develop models to predict and track project financial performance including cash flow movement and profitability and to track the delivery of planned procurement benefits.
- Ensure appropriate funding requirements are in place for the businesses.
- Deliver statutory reporting, audit and tax reporting requirements
- Deliver timely high-quality monthly management accounts including trading analysis, overhead analysis and short- and long-term cash flow analysis and supporting KPIs to support business objectives.
Suitable candidates must have as a minimum:
- Qualified accountant
- Previous experience in retail, supply chain or consumer goods.
- Strong technical accounting skills, and strong commercial acumen.
- Organised and adaptable, as the Financial Controller, you must have excellent attention to detail.
- You must also have a deadline-oriented approach, a strategic mind set and the ability to lead, motivate and mentor others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Recruitment will be touch.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.