The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years finance experience either from practice or industry.
• €55,000- €60,000 + benefits
• Dublin City Centre
• Financial reporting and preparing monthly/quarterly/annual management and statutory accounts for a portfolio of clients.
• Post final bookkeeping entries required to produce financial statements and perform year end ledger close-down procedures.
• Liaising with external parties (as and when required) such as auditors and tax advisors and manage related scheduling issues.
• Reviewing accounts preparation working papers and financial statements as a quality control function.
• Involvement in special projects with management leading to improved efficiencies.
• Review final accounts for presentation before being mailed to clients or their advisers.
• Assisting with the update and maintenance of financial statement templates in accordance with appropriate accounting principles.
• Preparation of consolidated budgets and forecasts
• Ensure all inter-company balances reconcile on a monthly basis
• The role will suit a Qualified Accountant from a Financial services, Funds or Investments background.
• ACCA/ACA Qualified
• Strong audit / financial accounting experience.
• Understanding of consolidation accounting principles
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.