A life insurance provider is looking for an Operations Administrator to the team in Dublin. This role requires fluency in Italian.
Reporting to the Operations Team Lead the successful candidate will work as part of a small team ensuring processes for new and existing clients are operating smoothly.
Candidates for this role must have previous experience in the Irish market.
- Verifying all new client documentation in line with company procedures
- Provide high level of client services to all custodians and asset managers
- Carrying out all requests by existing clients in a timely manner
- Producing documentation in local language as necessary
- Play an active role in process improvement projects
Skills and Experience:
- Fluent written and verbal Italian and English are required for this role
- 5 years’ experience in a client facing role in financial services
- 3 years’ experience in cross border insurance
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Kerry on KAhern@sigmar.ie or on 01 4744 683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.