Do you speak, read and write Hebrew at a C1 level or above? Are you looking for your first role in Dublin which will allow you to use your Hebrew language skills? Do you hold a Stamp 4 visa or have an EU passport?
About the Company
- Irish office located in Dublin 3
- Working on behalf of one of the world’s most well-known names in Technology!
- Working for a successful company who are a dynamic, fast growing and multicultural.
- Great team atmosphere
- Benefits & Salary
- Salary 27.5k
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work scheme https://www.biketowork.ie/
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary yearly bonus (company bonus) 1-2% of salary based on company and individual performance
- Benefits hub – online portal – gym and retail discounts
- Relocation available
- Health Insurance
Responsibilities of the role:
- Administration and Analytical role - The role will involve working with Websites and track information which appears inaccurate then run an online investigation to rectify the mistakes.
- Dealing with requests to assist the client’s with anything related to their pages, but not campaign or ad accounts
- Make outgoing calls to potential clients in Hebrew
- Represent the company in a polite and friendly manner
- Interact with high level decision makers in Hebrew
- Engaging with the client to gather and document accurate information.
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm OR very Occasionally Wednesday to Sunday 9am to 6pm (for this shift there will be a Shift Allowance of 20% of Basic Salary for the Sunday)
Requirements for this role:
- Strong leaving certificate or equivalent (University degree an advantage)
- Excellent customer service skills (ideally in Israel)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
If you are interested, please send your CV to Laura Butler at email@example.com or call me on 014744627.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.