German Jobs in Dublin. German Insurance Administrator. TEMP. Salary 28k.
Working for a busy and fun environment, this leading Insurance company is well known overseas. They have their Irish office located in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
They are looking for a German speaker with Administration and Customer Service experience to start ASAP in a temporary contract for approximately 3 months’ but it could be longer.
For this job you must be living in Ireland as Interviews are onsite and it is to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Dealing with Customer queries, via email and phone.
- Processing Claims (this can include PPI, medical claims etc)
- Dealing with Claim Enquiries, so good Customer values is a must.
- Administration duties
- Reception cover at busy times.
Experience required for this role :
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 6 months experience working in Administration or Customer Services but with an interest in Insurance or banking.
- University Degree is not essential but would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please call Laura Butler on 00353 14744627 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.