A property firm based in South Dublin is looking for an accounts payable professional to join accountancy team in an open and friendly environment.
Company offers a competitive benefits package with opportunities to advance career in a diverse and creative business. Permanent position with immediate start in Dublin 2 location.
The successful candidate will require 2 - 3 years’ experience in an accounts payable specialist position or finance role in a similar industry.
Main duties and functions include:
• Processing high volumes of purchase invoices
• Reconciling creditor invoices to approved POs
• Management of PO system
• Preparation of payment run (within suppliers creditor terms)
• Creditor reconciliations
• Management of creditor ledgers
• Manage process of receiving & entering intercompany transactions
• Assisting with month end duties
• Support team members to complete daily tasks as required
• Other ad hoc duties as requested
• Ability to work in a busy environment while keeping calm and courteous under pressure
• Computer knowledge (Excel, e-mail, word, etc)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.