Want to be a part of a market leading medical devices company in a Management role? Look no further! Apply now!
Sounds great, but what would I be doing?
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Support the program management organization with leadership related to delivery process improvements that drive efficiency
- Deliver project management functions as defined by corporate standards and toolsets
- Maintain communication of progress and issues hindering progress to impacted teams, end users, business and IT stakeholders
- Identify and manage risk and issues at the project and program level
- Incorporate agile methodologies into project plans and working closely with scrum master to align timelines, resources and budgets
- Operate under best practices, including software/systems development life cycle (A2/SDLC) and Agile development
I love the sounds of it but am I the right candidate for the job?
- A 3rd level degree in related field
- 5+ years experience
- Strong SQL and data analytical skills
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SDLC methodology and process related to Business Analysis
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.