Scrum Master- - City Centre
Full time SCRUM Master role available to work with my client in the City Centre. You will facilitate the delivery of projects and ensuring that these projects & services are delivered to commercial standards in terms of cost, quality and timescale. The role will report to the IS senior management team.
- Leading at least one SCRUM development team implementing business change and benefits processes to ensure best value.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Preparing reports and reporting regularly to project sponsors, improving transparency to allow the projects to be governed based on the organizations project governance requirements.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Removing team and external impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments to ensure that the team delivers on commitment.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitating the SCRUM ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint retrospectives and release planning
- Ensuring that the team delivers high quality software on time and that it meets client and user business needs
- Represent the IS function and contribute to the management of the business as required
- Lead and motivate a highly skilled, experienced and heterogeneous team of IS professionals to ensure development and retention of skills required for succession planning and future needs
- Provide strategic input to the senior IT Management team to drive improvements in delivery, technology and structure.
- Be a certified scrum master
- Have experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two yearsfor a software development team
- Have experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Have knowledge of various patterns and techniques to ensure that SCRUM can be applied effectively to this organisation (examples: burn-down, burn-up, facilitating Sprint reviews & retrospectives, handling bugs, etc.).
- Have good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Have an IT degree or equivalent.
- Have experience in working in a continuous delivery software production environment
- Have strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Managing relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Experience working on Cloud Native Java based projects.
- Experience working in DevOps projects
Apply directly or for more information email Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.