A multi-national American Investment Bank have asked Sigmar to track down a number of Senior Scala engineers to join their Dublin based Big Data Development lab. This is a great team that love Scala and all things Martin Odersky related.
We’re looking for technical engineers that can think outside the box and enjoy working with new technologies.
The expertise we’re looking for:
- Passion for Scala Development
- Background in Java
- Solid understanding of fundamental algorithms
- Ability to optimize existing code
- Experience working on large scale high transactional systems
Why you should apply for this role?
- We can offer top rates up to €650 per day (€150,000 per year).
- Interviews will be happening over the next 2 weeks and conducted via Phone & Skype.
- December 2019/ Jan 2020 start dates.
- The initial contract will last for 12 months and has an excellent chance of being extended.
- The office is based in South Dublin and close to a Luas Stop (Tram Stop).
We have extensive experience helping contractors relocate and get set up in Ireland.
If you want any additional info apply today or contact Chris Stewart on 00353 (0)14744 601
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.