Based in Dublin South Side multinational company currently, have a vacancy for a permanent CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS ANALYST WITH GERMAN OR FINNISH.
The day-to-day shared service credit and collections duties include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the debtors’ schedule with a clear understanding of client payment terms and likely payment dates to optimise the Accounts Receivable portfolio;
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits;
- Managing the credit control function by liaising with clients and customer service to resolve payment queries and invoice disputes in a timely manner;
- Managing the cash application, ensure all cash receipts are applied properly by the cash app team;
- Maintaining and strengthen client relationships;
- Reporting on aged debtors;
- Reconciling the sales ledger;
- Providing any necessary support schedules and reconciliations for the month-end reviews;
- Coach, support, mentor and train new and existing team members;
- Supervise and motivate team members to perform their best
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration or Professional credit management qualification highly preferred
- 5+ years of credit experience
- Fluent in English as well as in an additional German
- Experience with 3rd party outsource providers preferred
- Additional SAP ERP experience is a plus.
If you are interested email your CV to Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.