A very successful Irish owned hospitality company going through major growth is seeking to hire a Finance Controller on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will manage the day to day accounts function, overseeing a number of subsidiaries.
The ideal candidate will ambitious as well as driven as the role offers fantastic progression
€70,000 – 85,000 + benefits.
Dublin City Centre (must be willing to do 1 day a week in Carlow)
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
• Manage the accounts team ensuring best practice, workflow efficiency and good customer and supplier relationships
• Reviewing and implementing cost control systems and procedures
• Cost accounting and margin analysis
• Overseeing payroll
• Managing the annual accounts process including liaising with the company Auditor
• Grant applications and claims
• Investor relations
• Treasury function and managing financial assets
• External relationships (e.g. Revenue, Banks, Auditor, financial advisors,..)
• Statutory reports and submissions (CSO, CRO, etc)
• Qualified Accountant 5+ years in a senior management role
• Team management experience including experience of leading a team.
• Must have hospitality experience
• A team player, able to collaborate in a cross functional team.
For further details on Financial Controller jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.