Job Title: FINANCIAL/DATA ANALYST
Reporting into: Finance Systems Manager
Location: Galway City
Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
About the company:
This role is part of a large Finance team in a global company in Galway City. The team is busy and going through an expansion. This role offers great opportunity for some-one who is keen to get into a busy and interesting global finance department.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be working on a specific project within the Finance department. The project involves Workday Financials and if you’re interested in learning about those this is a perfect opportunity to do so!
- Assist in resolving user how-to questions and develop training documentation.
- Provide training to finance teams and rollout team best practices.
- Provide project management support, including activity tracking and working with colleagues based in a number of countries around the globe.
- Document and communicate project related activities.
- Assist the finance team with ad hoc group finance projects.
Experience and skills needed:
- Excellent analytical skills and close attention to detail. The relevant data can be complex and will contain financial figures.
- Strong Microsoft office (inc Excel) knowledge.
- Good communication skills with experience of working with business users at all levels.
- An interest in working in a finance function would be preferable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.