Client Accountant - This is a brand new position to join a finance team of 20 people. This is a high growth and successful business where the ideal candidate is newly qualified with 1 years PQE. Based in Dublin City Centre.
I want to speak with talented, driven and experience candidates who have experience with key stakeholders, monthly managements accounts and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This will be fast paced and a positive, 'can-do' attitude!
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs to Receivers and Investors on a portfolio of properties
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each portfolio of properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to complete monthly supplier account reconciliations and that all outstanding issues are addressed
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external; including clients, banks and property managers
- Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department Assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies
- Work with internal and external auditors in the preparation of audit requirements
- Other Ad-hoc duties as determined by the business
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written and verbal) with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse problems, develop and implement solutions to generate immediate results
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
Call me on 01 474 4639, or email over your CV to: email@example.com if you have the required attributes for this position.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.