Are you passionate about patient safety and developing world class products ?
Please note this role is a contract. Duration of 12 months.
This person will be supporting Manufacturing and R&D projects for multiple company divisions.
The role will involve frequent interactions with external entities in clinical/non-clinical settings.
He she will identify system requirements & presentations on work product to senior leadership.
Projects include both implantable, external and capital systems.
He/she will be responsible for :
- Provide quality system oversight of any new Software code developed on site
- to procured from an external vendor to be used in or the manufacturing of product.
- Develop software solutions based on requirements.
- Work closely with the teams to recommend architecture of new products.
- Proficiency in Hazard Analysis, DMFEA, SW Security & Industry standards (such as 62304 etc.).
- Executes software validations for new manufacturing equipment brought into the plant.
What you'll need !
- Familiar with Agile SW development process.
- Familiar with Industry standards for software ( IEC62304) and SW Security Initiatives.
- Expertise in C++, C Sharp and embedded C Programming.
- 3rd Level Degree with 2 years + industry experience in Software QA.
- Strong Presentation skills.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.