My client a world leader in healthcare urgently require a Quality Officer
He/she will manage and co-ordinate Quality Assurance activities and resources associated with product release.
In the role one will be responsible for compliance in-house requirements and cGMPs.
Whay you'll need :
- Responsible for the continuous review of the CAPA & Internal & Compliance programs.
- Can implement process improvements to ensure predictable processes across all lines.
- Responsible for facility compliance with regulatory commitments, in-house requirements & GMP.
- Introduction of quality systems in line with industry practices and GMP requirements.
- Preparation of procedures and policies for area of responsibility
- Responsibility for maintenance and development of GMP awareness facility-wide, including:
- Preparation and execution of training programmes, assessment of GMP training requirements etc.
- Investigation for QA review of all GMP critical documents.
- In-house auditing.
- Line clearance procedures.
- Exception and deviation management e.g. deviations, Alarms, OOS, etc.
- Validation: Define process, product and test method validation requirements,
- Compilation of required Regulatory documentation.
- Educational Requirements:
- Minimum qualification: BSC/BEng degree.
- Familiar with Quality Systems: ISO 17025, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a QA role within a regulated environment.
- For more information please call Colin by E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.