Payroll Specialist - Join a hugely successful team in a recognized global company based in Dublin City Centre. This will give you the opportunity to develop, progress, and propel your career forward with a leading payroll team.
Why would this be of interest?
- Great salary and benefits
- Global company where you will gain invaluable experience
- Career progression and the opportunity to work with world class leaders in the payroll space
- Payroll Specialist
- €45K plus benefits
- Provide an effective and efficient payroll service to customers
- Ensure all Payroll Processes and Procedures are documented and updated regularly.
- Calculates, prepares and transmits manual payments and third party disbursements.
- A minimum of 3 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment.
- Bureau experience desirable but not a requirement.
- Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls required.
- IPASS qualification desirable
Call me on 01 474 4639, or email over your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the required attributes for this position.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.