My client a pharma company in Cork require an Automation Engineer.
The candidate would execute projects in a fast paced, cross-functional team environment.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Develop and implement new technologies, controls and systems.
- Improve cost and quality of existing strategic products
- Facilitate all resources in developing technical solutions for automated equipment.
- Interface with equipment vendors to ensure successful machine delivery & validation.
- Support product, platform and cost improvement programs
- Deliver on qualified systems & acquisition software, machine controls & PLC/SCADA software.
- Interface with SQA, QA and Operations groups to successfully validate software systems.
- Author and execute software test scripts as required
- Provide technical and controls core competency support including :
- Training to Operations and Engineering personnel on an as-needed basis, including :
- Possible off-hours, remote and onsite coverage rotation.
- Degree in Electrical, Electro-Mechanical, Computer Systems or Electronic Engineering.
- 5+ years’ with development, integration and PM of automated control systems including:
- PLC and or Delta V experience highly desired.
- Some flexibility around work requirements desirexperience required.
- Vision systems, PLC’s, motion control, robotics, HMI’s and SCADA control systems software.
- Experience with equipment build, process automation, systems development a plus.
- Experience working in a cGMP/FDA regulated environment.
As expected an excellent salary is on offer here.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4315770 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.