Sigmar IT International are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and target driven person to join our resourcing team in Tralee, Co Kerry.
You will work in a direct sales environment, focusing on sourcing IT candidates and selling new job opportunities at a fast pace.
Full training on IT candidate sourcing and recruitment methods will be provided, and the role be part of a team of 25 in our IT Centre of Excellence.
- Actively source and find high volumes of IT candidates for multiple markets using platforms such as LinkedIn, IrishJobs, Monster, Indeed and the internal database
- High volume of outbound calling to candidates – qualifying their experience, needs, and personal details
- Profiling candidates for client vacancies
- Selling new job opportunities to candidates and pitching them multiple jobs to suit their needs
- Ensuring the candidates are clearly sold the opportunities and managed through the recruitment process
- Building and maintaining strong pipelines of talented IT professional
- Undertaking specific tasks and projects as directed by the Resourcing Manager
- Ensuring key indicators are met and achieving personal productivity targets
- 1+ years’ experience with high volume sales preferred
- Experience in call centre or customer service focused environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident person
- Commitment to contributing to a successful team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and objection handling experience
- IT experience not necessary but an interest in technology will support the role
If you are interested in this role, please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager for Sigmar Recruitment, on 019619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.