Accounts Payable Specialist | 35k
My client, a US multinational based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing finance team. The Accounts Payable area is responsible for the timely/ accurate payment of all vendor invoices. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years Accounts Payable experience in a multinational and have used either Oracle or SAP.
- Managing the AP query inbox for all entities, ensuring we are within our 48-hour SLA.
- Working with internal colleagues in resolving invoice and PO queries
- Working with an outsource provider in managing invoice processing inbox, and resolving issues, maintaining the daily tracker we receive from our outsourced provider
- Main point of contact for phone queries
- Requesting statements from vendors and ensuring they match the information on file in the system.
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with vendors to obtain accurate master data, and ensuring its gets updated in Oracle, ie bank details, supplier email addresses
- Ensuring invoices are billed to the correct entity
- Month end duties
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience in a multinational
- Oracle ERP experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills are key to this role.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.