Trilingual Chinese Customer Service
Working with a Multinational company who are actively seeking a Customer Service representative to support processes for the company
Shifts: Mon- Frid or Sun - Thurs
Hours: 7am – 4pm, 8am - 5pm, 9am-6pm, 10am -7pm
Chinese + English + another language
The position requires excellent problem solving skills, ability to navigate through ambiguous issues, superior written communication skills, ability to work quickly with great accuracy, passion for constant improvement, and commitment to exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will be able to solve routine problems independently and know when to request specific direction on more complex problems. This includes working with technical, business and project teams to define processes and procedures to monitor systems, rapidly respond to incoming incident tickets and provide status updates to management and the business so they are informed of any business impacts, in a timely manner and with clarity.
• First point of contact support via phone and email for various sales provisioning/registration systems, training systems, sales portals, etc. account support including registration and access assistance.
• Troubleshoots users’ access issues by having comprehensive practical and theoretical understanding of the applications that help channel resellers sell and support products
• Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/ or product revenue(s).
• Reports and escalates issues through appropriate channels, effectively communicating information with the applicable team(s) to ensure !constant improvement of processes and support.
• Typical issues include login ID retrieval, account update, content feedback, FAQ related questions, providing registration instructions, escalating technical issues to IS&T, forwards to appropriate department, mass account updates, and more.
• Consistently provides prompt, reliable, and accurate information to users. Identify opportunities for improvement to support process. Participate in projects and testing efforts related to support.
Candidates should have previous experience in user system support including outstanding communication skills, strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and exceptional customer focus.
• Fluent in written and spoken English for business + Japanese
NEED to have Chinese + English + another language
• A passion for customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure quality of product and service
on a regular basis as candidate will communicate with the customers (internal & external)
• Prior experience in a production application support role troubleshooting, analysing and
providing root cause analysis
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong sense of initiative and pro-activeness
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Proven competence in owning tasks, follow through, sharing information, and contributing
to a collaborative environment
• Proven ability to work independently, efficiently exercising good judgement under deadlines
• Strong conceptual and process-focused thinking abilities
• Must be flexible and willing to work weekends, some holidays and rotating on-call schedule
• Some travel may be required
• Experience using a user support tool that allows for two way email communication with users, categorisation of issues, managing a queue, reallocating tickets etc.
• Using an IT service management system for tracking technical support cases.
• Using a knowledge based articles and complete documentation on processes being monitored and managed.
• Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
• Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanour.
• Actively practice teamwork, working within the Sales organisation and throughout other parts of the company to achieve results.
• Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
• Deliver more than the customer expects.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Drive for results.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.