My client a Cork based Pharma company require a Contracts Specialist.
He / she will be central in executing budget and contract negotiations on a global level.
Key duties of this role will include (but not limited to) :
- Experience with contract negotiations, compliance and such work within regulated manufacturing.
- Communicate company policy on various contract issues & identify relationship-building opportunities.
- Soley responsible for securing site contracts & facilitate communication with various personnel.
- Acts as point of contact for issues escalated with difficult contract negotiations and significant interventions.
- Communicate & negotiate more complex contracts, including in areas related to drug pharmacology.
- Can identify training needs for new contract associates and customers.
- Creates maintains & distributes contract templates, process documentation such as legal documents.
What you'll need :
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- 3 years experience (at least) negotiating pharma. contracts
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An open collaborative approach and team player.
For full details please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.