With the advent of new Initiatives, there is a growing trend towards ‘future-proofing’ businesses.
There is an ever-increasing focus on delivering best-in-class automation solutions for businesses & so :
I am seeking creative, industrious individuals who will thrive in this environment .
What I'm looking for ?
- Manages Projects both locally & globally with responsibility for the design of manufacturing strategies.
- Partnering with client R&D depts. on new product introductions (NPI).
- Project Managing the acquisition, deployment & commissioning of bespoke High-Volume Automation.
- Develops automation solutions & associated business cases based upon existing knowledge
- Assists clients with identification of automation engineering projects across a global network.
- Will coordinate activities with customer & other sites to ensure efficiencies across the (NPI) process.
- Responsible for overall management & success of the automation component of NPI function.
- Also can ensure its ability to transition and support products and processes to manufacturing.
- Project management and coordination of activities of a technical/automated manufacturing.
- Analysis & modification of manufacturing methods to improve quality or cost of manufacturing
- Supports all units with technical issues that arise relative to purchased equipment during the NPI phase.
- Responsible for providing technical advice to site engineering groups & with customers .
- Understands clients technical roadmap & new customer-specific equipment & / or development projects.
- Understands and influences customer’s technical requirements.
What you'll need .
- Engineering Foundation Competencies.
- Knowledge of Automated equipment pricing models.
- Knowledge of mechanical parts manufacturing processes.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of quality improvement practices and techniques.
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of resources to meet production metrics.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively lead, manage, train, coach and motivate a diverse group of employees.
- Proven to achieve high production levels in time deadlines & in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Ability to use all of the following PC applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent negotiation, problem resolution and project management skills.
- Ability to plan strategically for the coordinated delivery of a variety of materials.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Engineering coursework and practical experience in the following areas:
- Machine design, mechanical & electrical design, engineering economics, engineering etc..
- Communication, organisational leadership, and teamwork skills that inspires others.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges.
- PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification essential.
Don't delay , call me on 021-4315770 or mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.